[Android] One of "Installation failed due to invalid APK file!"

Today I encounter this error shows in Eclipse console:
[xxxx - xxx] Installation failed due to invalid APK file!
[xxxx - xxx]  Please check logcat output for more details.
[xxxx - xxx]  Launch canceled!
then I checked logcat and get a similar message like this one on stackoverflow,

You can find sentence like "Unable to read AndroidManifest.xml" in the error message
03-03 00:43:50.508: W/PackageParser(512): Unable to read AndroidManifest.xml of     /data/local/tmp/Linking Manager.apk

If you search "Installation failed due to invalid APK file!" or "Unable to read AndroidManifest.xml", you will get many, many solutions to varying problem sources. But non of them, at least the first couple of articles in my search results, have never mentioned my situation, so here I am trying to contribute one to join them.

Problem source: 
the *.so file related to my project is out of date
Solution:
update *.so file to the correct one, then the problem is fixed.
That it!

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

3dmax的biped如何使用CMU的免費motion capture資源

如何在AS3 project中使用Flex的mx.utils類別庫?

如何把3dmax的physique轉成skin